[Agenda] 16 November Payments Apps Task Force Call

From: Ian Jacobs <ij@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2016 08:04:16 -0600
Cc: Jenan Wise <jenan@stripe.com>, Michelle Bu <michelle@stripe.com>, Stan Polu <stan@stripe.com>
To: Payments WG <public-payments-wg@w3.org>
Participants in the payments app task force,

We meet 16 November at 9am ET. Draft agenda below.

Previous meeting 2 November:
 https://www.w3.org/2016/11/02-apps-minutes.html

We are using the same WebEx information as previous weeks (requires
Member password to access):
 https://www.w3.org/2016/08/payment-apps-tf.ics

Ian

========
Upcoming meeting schedule:
 * 23 Nov, 30 Nov, 7 Dec, 14 Dec, 4 Jan 2017

========
Specification update

Ian incorporated changes based on 2 November discussion:
 https://github.com/w3c/webpayments-payment-apps-api/pull/68/commits/4081dde30422c6e519234ea8c0c6fa24ef03ad4a

Updated text:
 https://w3c.github.io/webpayments-payment-apps-api/#selectable-app-information-display

========
Payment app pilots

A group of implementers met on Monday (I believe) and we’ll hear from them about their conversation and plans.

========
Filtering

ACTION 20161102: AdamR to take a stab at writing up description of payment app function to return boolean if filter matches; see
 https://www.w3.org/2016/11/02-apps-minutes.html#item03

========
Any Learnings from Web Share API?

ACTION 20161102: Ian to reach out to Marcos
Update: Ian has a discussion on 21 Nov on this topic and will report on 23 November.

========
Other issues

* Review of open issues
  https://github.com/w3c/webpayments-payment-apps-api/issues

Tel:                       +1 718 260 9447