Re: Teleconference tomorrow

From: Zach Koch <zkoch@google.com>
Date: Thu, 03 Nov 2016 01:01:29 +0000
To: Adam Roach <abr@mozilla.com>, "Telford-Reed, Nick" <Nick.Telford-Reed@worldpay.com>, Payments WG Public <public-payments-wg@w3.org>
That's a good point. I added that point to the doc.

-Zach

On Wed, Nov 2, 2016 at 2:10 PM Adam Roach <abr@mozilla.com> wrote:

On 11/2/16 1:36 PM, Telford-Reed, Nick wrote:

there are lots of reasons why a shopper might go through a merchant’s
payment experience more than once in a 30 minute period.

Keep in mind what we discussed last time: the rate limit only kicks in *if*
the payment methods are different than previously. If you keep the same
payment methods, you can call the check as frequently as you like.
--
Adam Roach
Principal Platform Engineer