Re: Web Payments Demo

Great demos!

I'm not sure whether the the broader community has seen this, Chrome has
some demo websites as well:

💵 https://rsolomakhin.github.io/samples/paymentrequest/credit-cards/ - a
sample that accepts credit card payments and does not request shipping
information.

📬 https://rsolomakhin.github.io/samples/paymentrequest/free-shipping/ - a
sample that accepts credit card payments and provides free shipping
worldwide.

📬 📬 https://rsolomakhin.github.io/samples/paymentrequest/shipping-options/
- a sample that accepts credit card payments and provides a couple of
shipping options regardless of shipping address.

<https://rsolomakhin.github.io/samples/paymentrequest/dynamic-shipping/>
🏰 🗽 https://rsolomakhin.github.io/samples/paymentrequest/dynamic-shipping/
- a sample that accepts credit card payments and varies the availability
and price of shipping options depending on the shipping address.

rsolomakhin.github.io does not have a backend and your card information is
not sent anywhere. In either case, it's best to use a fake credit card,
like 4111 1111 1111 1111.

👷 You can try these samples in Chrome Dev for Android:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.chrome.dev

🇧🇷 Remember to enable the Chrome flag:
chrome://flags/#enable-experimental-web-platform-features

</shameless-plug>