Re: Agenda for our call tomorrow

Issue triage is done and the agenda updated.
https://github.com/w3c/webpayments/wiki/Agenda-20160512

Please review the PR @adrianba made to Payment Method Identifers as it is a
significant change (ito text removed and changed) but not high impact so we
don't want to talk through the whole thing on the call.

https://github.com/w3c/browser-payment-api/pull/183