Dealing with Wallets

From: Anders Rundgren <anders.rundgren.net@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 6 May 2016 10:35:10 +0200
To: Web Payments Working Group <public-payments-wg@w3.org>
I'm currently designing a native Wallet which is supposed to be usable in wide
range of scenarios ranging from Web payments to paying for gas.

One of the most promising uses of phone-based Wallets is using such together with
a PC on the Web.  I understand that you could register the capabilities of such a
Wallet in the PC browser to make it compliant with the Web Payment API but this
doesn't seem like a particularly nice (and robust) option.

WDYT?

Anders