Re: Spec-Ops comments on Web Payments HTTP API 1.0

On 04/28/2016 09:42 AM, Shane McCarron wrote:
> Below are my comments.  Sorry they are so terse - I was writing them
> on a train...

Hey Shane, I took a look at your comments and suggestions (a week ago).
Much of what you say makes sense and I can make those editorial changes
to the spec (if it's picked up by the group). Some of what you mentioned
are issues that we should discuss in the group (but only to make sure
there is consensus before we put the change suggestion into the spec).

All in all, thanks for the review and I'll process each line item in
your review if the group pulls the spec into the WG today.

-- manu

Founder/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.
JSON-LD Best Practice: Context Caching
https://manu.sporny.org/2016/json-ld-context-caching/