Re: comments on web payment HTTP API and core message components

From: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Date: Tue, 03 May 2016 13:40:10 -0400
To: public-payments-wg@w3.org
On 05/03/2016 01:25 PM, KETELS Kris wrote:
> Please find below some comments. Of course, glad to discuss!

Hi Kris, Vincent,

Thank you for doing a review of the Core Messages proposal and the Web
Payments HTTP API proposal. I'll respond to your comments shortly, but
wanted to make sure you also answered the other questions I asked in the
call for review:

2. Let us know if you think the work should be taken up by the
   Working Group.

3. Note how important the work is to your organization and mention what
   you think its priority should be.

-- manu

Founder/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.
blog: The Web Browser API Incubation Anti-Pattern
http://manu.sporny.org/2016/browser-api-incubation-antipattern/