Re: CfC on publishing HTTP API and Core Messages - ACTION REQUIRED

Hi David,

Sorry, I don't want to unduly influence the CfC process but I am concerned
that an impression has been generated in the group that we MUST develop an
HTTP API.

Developing an HTTP API is not outside our scope (personally I hope the work
will continue) but nothing in the charter explicitly mandates us to do so.

Most importantly I don't believe this is relevant in deciding between the
choices presented in the CfC which is what I intended to point out.

Adrian