Re: CfC on publishing HTTP API and Core Messages - ACTION REQUIRED

Hi David, group,

RE: "NACS voted yes for the charter, which includes the HTTP API."

This is not entirely true. So we should be wary of blindly pursuing this
work without reevaluating our charter.

The relevant section of the charter lists the following deliverable:

   - *User agent to server-side wallet communication*: Where request
   messages are passed to a server-side wallet, for example via HTTP,
   JavaScript, or some other approach.

While it's possible that this could be interpreted to mean that the WG
should define an HTTP API I believe that this in fact defines the need to
specify the interaction between the browser and a Web-based payment app and
is therefor covered by the current Payment Apps API work.

Adrian