Re: [Architecture] Updated wiki to address some comments

On 12/09/2015 02:28 AM, Adrian Hope-Bailie wrote:
> https://github.com/w3c/webpayments/wiki/A-Payments-Initiation-Architecture-for-the-Web
>
> The key message in this change is that there is not supposed to be a
> 1:1 comparison between payment app and payment instrument.

Nicely done, Adrian. I think the page is now spot on.

We still need some examples beside the definitions, but I feel
comfortable enough with the thinking to move the Web Payments CG specs
over to the new terminology now.

Let me know when you want me to integrate the new text into the IG
terminology document (or feel free to do it yourself).

-- manu

Founder/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.
blog: Web Payments: The Architect, the Sage, and the Moral Voice
https://manu.sporny.org/2015/payments-collaboration/