Re: [webpayments] Payment Method Identifier Registry should have oversight / formal structure (#25)

And I think that, as a value-add wallet developer, I would prefer to create
a smart wallet that does all sorts of cool stuff with every payment method
out there.  And have it dynamically expand its collection.  The
intelligence I add to my smart wallet - negotiating with the vendor,
dealing with affinity card information, bartering with the user for access
to their data in exchange for discounts - that's where I want to put my
energy.

If we don't provide this registry, someone else will.  Doesn't it behoove
us to ensure that it is done by us, done right, and done in a way that puts
all payment methods on an equal footing?

--
Shane McCarron
halindrome@gmail.com

---