Re: New wiki article: TPAC 2015 issues list (was RE: wpwg-ACTION-8: Move google docs list of issues to github wiki)

Manu,

In looking at the list on the wiki I don't think these are ready to be
captured as issues yet in the issue tracker.

Rather than fill the issue tracker up prematurely let's discuss an approach
to filtering and refining this list on Thursdays call and then assign some
actions to have them captured as issues.

I also think we will have more luck in dealing with issues once we have the
start of a spec to refer to and the impact of the different ways of
addressing the issue are more clear.

I will put this on Thursday's agenda.

Adrian