Minutes [Was: [Agenda] 24 Feb Merchant Adoption teleconference]

Minutes from today’s call:
 https://www.w3.org/2017/02/24-wpwg-minutes

[PLEASE NOTE NEW TIME FOR CALL BELOW!]

Next steps:

 * Ken and Ian will flesh out questions for FAQ
   https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-payments-strategy/2017Feb/0007.html

   They will go here as drafts:
   https://github.com/w3c/payment-request-info

   More questions welcome!

 * Zach will continue conversations internally re: identity

 * Zach will look to see whether he has any visuals to help communicate user experiences

Next meeting:
  Friday, 3 March at noon ET (9am PT). Updated WebEx:
    http://www.w3.org/2017/01/merchant_adoption-20170120.ics

  Note that we moved the call one hour later!

Ian