Minutes [Was: [Agenda] 7 April Merchant Adoption Task Force call]

Hi all,

We had small turnout today:
 https://www.w3.org/2017/04/07-wpwg-minutes

The main action from the discussion will be for me to see whether any people in the WG have data that would
interest merchants such as information about increased conversion rates.

Ian