Re: [Moderator Action] P3P Specification Erratum

Dear Jonathan,

thanks for reporting that typo. I have added this to the errata page:
http://www.w3.org/2002/04/P3Pv1-errata

In fact, this seems to be a copy paste error as the closing DATA element is
present.

Best,

Rigo Wenning
W3C Privacy Activity Lead