Re: Fwd: RESPONSE NEEDED: P3P 1.1 note publication and working group close

On Wednesday 08 November 2006 10:30, Lorrie Cranor wrote:
> > RESPONSE NEEDED:
> > Please review the draft at http://www.w3.org/P3P/2006/WD-
> > P3P11-20061006.html (or just the changes if you reviewed the Last
> > Call) and send an email to this mailing list indicating a yes or no
> > vote for proceeding with a W3C Note publication.

YES. I haven't been following the work, nor looked closely at "20061006" but
I can't imagine there'd be any harm in publishing it as a NOTE. But I am
curious as to what is meant by:

>I would urge anyone doing P3P
> implementations to include elements from the P3P 1.1 draft, all of
> which are backwards compatible with P3P 1.0.

Meaning they could be used by a service but ignored by a P3P1.0 client?