Re: [Moderator Action] Information about user's place of birth to be included in base data schema

I don't think we should add elements to the base data schema due to
backwards compatibility.

Note we also do not include passport number, drivers license number,
and many other things that are probably requested by German e-
government web sites. It is quite appropriate for someone to create a
new schema that can be used by all the german e-government web sites.
Or they can just use categories, which is what most web sites are
doing anyway.

Lorrie