Re: Data Schema Stuff

In P3P 1.0 the base data schema definition includes all the category
information and the human-readable strings, so a user agent is able to
read it one file and have all that information. It would be nice if
both the categories and strings could be preserved as they are a
normative part of the spec, and user agents may use them (for example
Privacy Bird gets all of that information from the base data schema
file). Also, if someone defines a new data schema with elements not in
the base data schema, how will they indicate the categories?

Another issue, how do you distinguish between elements that belong to
multiple categories, and variable-category elements that could belong
to any category depending on what is said in the policy?

Lorrie