Re: New public Working Draft

After further discussion with Rigo and Giles, we decided to work some
more on simplifying the schema. Giles is going to see what he can do
with the goal of having a new version by September 1 at the latest.
This is going to delay our Last Call, unfortunately. In the mean time,
the only thing impacted by this is the schema part of the spec, so
please don't hesitate to review the rest of the spec carefully. We are
continuing discussion on some of the issues raised about the P3P
Generic Element. As far as I know, there are on other pending issues.

Lorrie