RE: Trouble with data schema

I think disallowing categories in new data schemas does not open up a can of
worms. It probably closes up a few.
Changing the XSD we already have does... (and would be quite a lot of work).

I don't fully follow what you are proposing... but I am strongly
opposed to any changes that open up nasty new cans of worms at this
point in time.

Lorrie