RE: P3P Generic attribute

xml:id provides a structural identifier for an XML element, not for an
individual or other society-level construct I'd associate with privacy
concerns.  Existing mechanisms for XML element identification don't seem
to have required privacy features.

Can you provide more detail on how your p3p attribute interacts with
xml:id?  Are you suggesting that the p3p attribute should go into the
xml namespace too?