  • From: Markus Bylund <bylund@sics.se>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2003 15:29:15 +0200
  • Subject: First CfP: WHOLES - A Multiple View of Individual Privacy in a Networked World
  • To: <burke@mail.gmd.de>, <jpd@ics.uci.edu>, <batya@u.washington.edu>, <kia@dsv.su.se>, <erikn@cpsr.org>, "Peter Seipel" <peter.seipel@juridicum.su.se>, <mts@zurich.ibm.com>, <rigo@w3.org>
  • Cc: <privacy-adm@sics.se>
Dear all,

Thank you for agreeing to participate in the program committee of the WHOLES
workshop. You will find the first CfP attached in text, HTML and PDF. Please
feel free to redistribute it wherever you feel it would be appropriate.

Due to the late date of this first CfP, I felt that the submission deadline
and date for notification of acceptance had to be somewhat delayed, I hope
that this change will not cause problems for anyone.