Re: Rec

On 27 Oct 2009, at 19:45, Sandro Hawke wrote:

> Still on my todo list:
>    - wait around for XSD 1.1 to be done

The waiting is over [1]!

This means that we can now fix our references to XSD, deal with our list of errata [2], and republish. I have contacted the relevant document editors and asked them to fix all the issues marked as "Editorial".

Two of the pending issues marked as "Technical" are described in the same email [3]. Although strictly speaking not editorial, to the best of my knowledge all implementations either implement the relevant features according to the *intended* specification, or don't implement them at all. Therefore, unless anyone objects, I will ask the editors to also fix these two bugs.

Finally, can members of the working group please hold themselves ready to participate in a "final" teleconf when we can formally approve the revised documents. This is likely to be some time in July, but I will set up a suitable poll in due course. It would be useful if those of you who are willing and able to participate in such a teleconf could respond to this effect so that I can determine if there is still "anyone out there".

Thanks!

Ian

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/xmlschema11-1/
[2] http://www.w3.org/2007/OWL/wiki/Errata