Re: So what about the pending formal objections?

Michael - perhaps a less flippant answer would help - in moving to CR
status (call for implementations) the Director discussed the pending
objections and overruled them (you can see the decision in [1]) so
only new objections raised during the CR would need to be addressed -
since none were raised, the documents move forward - one should note,
however, that AC members can, by process, bring up new problems not
previously, and those would have to be dealt with - the strong
technical components of this set of documents should help make that
less likely.
  -JH

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-ac-members/2009AprJun/0062.html

On Sep 22, 2009, at 4:08 PM, Peter F. Patel-Schneider wrote:

> Old objections never die, they just fade away.  :-)
>
> peter
>

> From: Michael Schneider <schneid@fzi.de>
> Subject: So what about the pending formal objections?
> Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2009 15:07:50 -0500
>
>> Hi!
>>
>> Now that our documents are PRs, what will happen to the two(?) formal
>> objections?
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Michael

We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things,
not because they are easy, but because they are hard - John F.
Kennedy, Sept 12, 1962

Prof James Hendler								http://www.cs.rpi.edu/~hendler
Tetherless World Constellation Chair & Asst Dean of IT and Web Science
Computer and Cognitive Science Depts
Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Troy NY 12180     	@jahendler, twitter