Re: test case repository, actions

On Montag, 21. September 2009, Sandro Hawke wrote:
> I think we need:
>
>    1.  Markus / Karlsruhe to pick the URL they want enshrined for many
>        years to come as the site for contributed tests.  Personally, I
>        recommend using a URL like "owltestcases.org" instead of one like
>        "http://km.aifb.uni-karlsruhe.de/projects/owltests/", so it can
>        potentially migrate away from km.aifb.uni-karlsruhe.de without
>        requiring a redirect.

Buying domains via the university is a long and cumbersome process, but there
are other ways I can get a more suitable domain name. But changing this will
probably take more than one day.

>    2.  Someone (Markus?) to produce static files we can put at
>        http://www.w3.org/2009/owl-test-cases for the archive of approved
>        test cases

I think these files are the ones at http://wiki.webont.org/exports/approved/

Of course, the URLs used therein would also change if the site would move.

> I guess it's okay to publish tomorrow without either of these, although
> I'd like them settled soon.

Yes, I will take care of this.

-- Markus

--
Markus Krötzsch
Institute AIFB, Universität Karlsruhe (TH), 76128 Karlsruhe