Re: preview drafts

Dear all,

In Overview:
- Sect.3, 2nd parag. a link labelled "Section 5.2" is pointing to
Sect.4.2 of NF&R.
URLs for RDF Semantics, RDF Syntax and Turtle are not. Is it intentional?

General remarks:
- contributors list: most of the links are pointing towards the wiki,
which usually contains only one link to their homepages. But this is not
consistent across the documents (sometimes link to the wiki user page,
sometimes to the homepage);
+ Mike Smith is identified as Michael Smith in Conformance, while he is
identified as Mike Smith in SS&FSS.

Regards,
AZ

--