Re: FW: Disjoint classes - Error in example syntax?

Hi Michael, all,

I had the same issue the other day and have started some action. I have
set up a Wiki page, a bit like we had for comments:

http://www.w3.org/2007/OWL/wiki/Errata

what I had in mind as a process:

- we add all comments there. We will need a record if we issue an edited
recommendation in conjunction with the xsd datatype changes

- there is an example in the table when the comments are judged to be
clearly editorial and handled by the editors (by 'handled' I mean the
changes have been made by the editors on the wiki versions of the text).
This is a pattern to follow in the very clear cases.

In case of doubt, the editors should raise it on the mailing list, eg
when they do not agree with the comments or they do not feel them to be
editorial. In case they feel the comments is wrong, they should also
raise it on the list and, possibly, answer to the commenter.

In any case, a trace of what happened should be on the wiki page.

- _No_ changes on the editors' draft is made if the comments are not
editorial. If there is an agreement (ie, no objection) of a comment
being in that category, then a reference should be added to the

http://www.w3.org/2007/OWL/errata

page. This can be done by either Sandro and me.

Ivan

Home: http://www.w3.org/People/Ivan/
mobile: +31-641044153