Re: A proposal for clarifying the definitions of datatype maps, take II

thanks, I know we had resolved this, and that we had said it was an
editorial clarification, I just wanted to be sure we weren't missing
anything process-wise - sounds to me like the bases were covered - as
a former WG chair, I know that things like this can get cnfusing in
the final stages - wanted to be sure it didn't introduce delays.
  -JH

Kennedy, Sept 12, 1962