Re: Relaxing the Value of owl:deprecated

As rare as it is that I agree with Peter, I think he is right here. It
might, however, be worth noting this at the point deprecated is
introduced so that we don't have to explain it over and over as I've
seen a number of people do what Michael suggests below...

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 24, 2009, at 8:36 AM, "Peter F. Patel-Schneider" <pfps@research.bell-labs.com