RE: OWL dot OWL file

Hi again!

To be a little more explicit, here is my proposed list of triples for
owl2.owl.

NOT included is the ontology header, the labels per term, and the additional
OWL 2 Full stuff.

And it's not yet in RDF/XML. But the triples are better readable, anyway,
IMHO.

# ===================
# === OWL CLASSES ===
# ===================

owl:AllDifferent rdf:type rdfs:Class .
owl:AllDifferent rdfs:subClassOf rdfs:Resource .

owl:AllDisjointClasses rdf:type rdfs:Class .
owl:AllDisjointClasses rdfs:subClassOf rdfs:Resource .

owl:AllDisjointProperties rdf:type rdfs:Class .
owl:AllDisjointProperties rdfs:subClassOf rdfs:Resource .

owl:Annotation rdf:type rdfs:Class .
owl:Annotation rdfs:subClassOf rdfs:Resource .

owl:AnnotationProperty rdf:type rdfs:Class .
owl:AnnotationProperty rdfs:subClassOf rdf:Property .

owl:AsymmetricProperty rdf:type rdfs:Class .
owl:AsymmetricProperty rdfs:subClassOf rdf:Property .

owl:Axiom rdf:type rdfs:Class .
owl:Axiom rdfs:subClassOf rdfs:Resource .

owl:Class rdf:type rdfs:Class .
owl:Class rdfs:subClassOf rdfs:Class .

owl:DataRange rdf:type rdfs:Class .
owl:DataRange rdfs:subClassOf rdfs:Datatype .

owl:DatatypeProperty rdf:type rdfs:Class .
owl:DatatypeProperty rdfs:subClassOf rdf:Property .

owl:DeprecatedClass rdf:type rdfs:Class .
owl:DeprecatedClass rdfs:subClassOf rdfs:Class .

owl:DeprecatedProperty rdf:type rdfs:Class .
owl:DeprecatedProperty rdfs:subClassOf rdf:Property .

owl:FunctionalProperty rdf:type rdfs:Class .
owl:FunctionalProperty rdfs:subClassOf rdf:Property .

owl:InverseFunctionalProperty rdf:type rdfs:Class .
owl:InverseFunctionalProperty rdfs:subClassOf rdf:Property .

owl:IrreflexiveProperty rdf:type rdfs:Class .
owl:IrreflexiveProperty rdfs:subClassOf rdf:Property .

owl:NamedIndividual rdf:type rdfs:Class .
owl:NamedIndividual rdfs:subClassOf rdfs:Resource .

owl:NegativePropertyAssertion rdf:type rdfs:Class .
owl:NegativePropertyAssertion rdfs:subClassOf rdfs:Resource .

owl:Nothing rdf:type owl:Class .
owl:Nothing rdfs:subClassOf owl:Thing .

owl:ObjectProperty rdf:type rdfs:Class .
owl:ObjectProperty rdfs:subClassOf rdf:Property .

owl:Ontology rdf:type rdfs:Class .
owl:Ontology rdfs:subClassOf rdfs:Resource .

owl:OntologyProperty rdf:type rdfs:Class .
owl:OntologyProperty rdfs:subClassOf rdf:Property .

owl:ReflexiveProperty rdf:type rdfs:Class .
owl:ReflexiveProperty rdfs:subClassOf rdf:Property .

owl:Restriction rdf:type rdfs:Class .
owl:Restriction rdfs:subClassOf rdfs:Class .

owl:SymmetricProperty rdf:type rdfs:Class .
owl:SymmetricProperty rdfs:subClassOf rdf:Property .

owl:Thing rdf:type owl:Class .

owl:TransitiveProperty rdf:type rdfs:Class .
owl:TransitiveProperty rdfs:subClassOf rdf:Property .

# ======================
# === OWL PROPERTIES ===
# ======================

owl:allValuesFrom rdf:type rdf:Property .
owl:allValuesFrom rdfs:domain owl:Restriction .
owl:allValuesFrom rdfs:range rdfs:Class .

owl:annotatedProperty rdf:type rdf:Property .
owl:annotatedProperty rdfs:domain rdfs:Resource .
owl:annotatedProperty rdfs:range rdfs:Resource .

owl:annotatedSource rdf:type rdf:Property .
owl:annotatedSource rdfs:domain rdfs:Resource .
owl:annotatedSource rdfs:range rdfs:Resource .

owl:annotatedTarget rdf:type rdf:Property .
owl:annotatedTarget rdfs:domain rdfs:Resource .
owl:annotatedTarget rdfs:range rdfs:Resource .

owl:assertionProperty rdf:type rdf:Property .
owl:assertionProperty rdfs:domain owl:NegativePropertyAssertion .
owl:assertionProperty rdfs:range rdf:Property .

owl:backwardCompatibleWith rdf:type owl:OntologyProperty .
owl:backwardCompatibleWith rdf:type owl:AnnotationProperty .
owl:backwardCompatibleWith rdfs:domain owl:Ontology .
owl:backwardCompatibleWith rdfs:range owl:Ontology .

owl:bottomDataProperty rdf:type owl:DatatypeProperty .
owl:bottomDataProperty rdfs:domain owl:Thing .
owl:bottomDataProperty rdfs:range rdfs:Literal .

owl:bottomObjectProperty rdf:type owl:ObjectProperty .
owl:bottomObjectProperty rdfs:domain owl:Thing .
owl:bottomObjectProperty rdfs:range owl:Thing .

owl:cardinality rdf:type rdf:Property .
owl:cardinality rdfs:domain owl:Restriction .
owl:cardinality rdfs:range xsd:nonNegativeInteger .

rdfs:comment rdf:type owl:AnnotationProperty .
rdfs:comment rdfs:domain rdfs:Resource .
rdfs:comment rdfs:range rdfs:Literal .

owl:complementOf rdf:type rdf:Property .
owl:complementOf rdfs:domain rdfs:Class .
owl:complementOf rdfs:range rdfs:Class .

owl:datatypeComplementOf rdf:type rdf:Property .
owl:datatypeComplementOf rdfs:domain rdfs:Datatype .
owl:datatypeComplementOf rdfs:range rdfs:Datatype .

owl:deprecated rdf:type owl:AnnotationProperty .
owl:deprecated rdfs:domain rdfs:Resource .
owl:deprecated rdfs:range rdfs:Resource .

owl:differentFrom rdf:type rdf:Property .
owl:differentFrom rdfs:domain rdfs:Resource .
owl:differentFrom rdfs:range rdfs:Resource .

owl:disjointUnionOf rdf:type rdf:Property .
owl:disjointUnionOf rdfs:domain rdfs:Class .
owl:disjointUnionOf rdfs:range rdf:List .

owl:disjointWith rdf:type rdf:Property .
owl:disjointWith rdfs:domain rdfs:Class .
owl:disjointWith rdfs:range rdfs:Class .

owl:distinctMembers rdf:type rdf:Property .
owl:distinctMembers rdfs:domain owl:AllDifferent .
owl:distinctMembers rdfs:range rdf:List .

owl:equivalentClass rdf:type rdf:Property .
owl:equivalentClass rdfs:domain rdfs:Class .
owl:equivalentClass rdfs:range rdfs:Class .

owl:equivalentProperty rdf:type rdf:Property .
owl:equivalentProperty rdfs:domain rdf:Property .
owl:equivalentProperty rdfs:range rdf:Property .

owl:hasKey rdf:type rdf:Property .
owl:hasKey rdfs:domain rdfs:Class .
owl:hasKey rdfs:range rdf:List .

owl:hasSelf rdf:type rdf:Property .
owl:hasSelf rdfs:domain owl:Restriction .
owl:hasSelf rdfs:range rdfs:Resource .

owl:hasValue rdf:type rdf:Property .
owl:hasValue rdfs:domain owl:Restriction .
owl:hasValue rdfs:range rdfs:Resource .

owl:imports rdf:type owl:OntologyProperty .
owl:imports rdfs:domain owl:Ontology .
owl:imports rdfs:range owl:Ontology .

owl:incompatibleWith rdf:type owl:OntologyProperty .
owl:incompatibleWith rdf:type owl:AnnotationProperty .
owl:incompatibleWith rdfs:domain owl:Ontology .
owl:incompatibleWith rdfs:range owl:Ontology .

owl:intersectionOf rdf:type rdf:Property .
owl:intersectionOf rdfs:domain rdfs:Class .
owl:intersectionOf rdfs:range rdf:List .

owl:inverseOf rdf:type rdf:Property .
owl:inverseOf rdfs:domain rdf:Property .
owl:inverseOf rdfs:range rdf:Property .

rdfs:isDefinedBy rdf:type owl:AnnotationProperty .
rdfs:isDefinedBy rdfs:domain rdfs:Resource .
rdfs:isDefinedBy rdfs:range rdfs:Resource .

rdfs:label rdf:type owl:AnnotationProperty .
rdfs:label rdfs:domain rdfs:Resource .
rdfs:label rdfs:range rdfs:Literal .

owl:maxCardinality rdf:type rdf:Property .
owl:maxCardinality rdfs:domain owl:Restriction .
owl:maxCardinality rdfs:range xsd:nonNegativeInteger .

owl:maxQualifiedCardinality rdf:type rdf:Property .
owl:maxQualifiedCardinality rdfs:domain owl:Restriction .
owl:maxQualifiedCardinality rdfs:range xsd:nonNegativeInteger .

owl:members rdf:type rdf:Property .
owl:members rdfs:domain rdfs:Resource .
owl:members rdfs:range rdf:List .

owl:minCardinality rdf:type rdf:Property .
owl:minCardinality rdfs:domain owl:Restriction .
owl:minCardinality rdfs:range xsd:nonNegativeInteger .

owl:minQualifiedCardinality rdf:type rdf:Property .
owl:minQualifiedCardinality rdfs:domain owl:Restriction .
owl:minQualifiedCardinality rdfs:range xsd:nonNegativeInteger .

owl:onClass rdf:type rdf:Property .
owl:onClass rdfs:domain owl:Restriction .
owl:onClass rdfs:range rdfs:Class .

owl:onDataRange rdf:type rdf:Property .
owl:onDataRange rdfs:domain owl:Restriction .
owl:onDataRange rdfs:range rdfs:Datatype .

owl:onDatatype rdf:type rdf:Property .
owl:onDatatype rdfs:domain rdfs:Datatype .
owl:onDatatype rdfs:range rdfs:Datatype .

owl:oneOf rdf:type rdf:Property .
owl:oneOf rdfs:domain rdfs:Class .
owl:oneOf rdfs:range rdf:List .

owl:onProperty rdf:type rdf:Property .
owl:onProperty rdfs:domain owl:Restriction .
owl:onProperty rdfs:range rdf:Property .

owl:onProperties rdf:type rdf:Property .
owl:onProperties rdfs:domain owl:Restriction .
owl:onProperties rdfs:range rdf:List .

owl:priorVersion rdf:type owl:OntologyProperty .
owl:priorVersion rdf:type owl:AnnotationProperty .
owl:priorVersion rdfs:domain owl:Ontology .
owl:priorVersion rdfs:range owl:Ontology .

owl:propertyChainAxiom rdf:type rdf:Property .
owl:propertyChainAxiom rdfs:domain rdf:Property .
owl:propertyChainAxiom rdfs:range rdf:List .

owl:propertyDisjointWith rdf:type rdf:Property .
owl:propertyDisjointWith rdfs:domain rdf:Property .
owl:propertyDisjointWith rdfs:range rdf:Property .

owl:qualifiedCardinality rdf:type rdf:Property .
owl:qualifiedCardinality rdfs:domain owl:Restriction .
owl:qualifiedCardinality rdfs:range xsd:nonNegativeInteger .

owl:sameAs rdf:type rdf:Property .
owl:sameAs rdfs:domain rdfs:Resource .
owl:sameAs rdfs:range rdfs:Resource .

rdfs:seeAlso rdf:type owl:AnnotationProperty .
rdfs:seeAlso rdfs:domain rdfs:Resource .
rdfs:seeAlso rdfs:range rdfs:Resource .

owl:someValuesFrom rdf:type rdf:Property .
owl:someValuesFrom rdfs:domain owl:Restriction .
owl:someValuesFrom rdfs:range rdfs:Class .

owl:sourceIndividual rdf:type rdf:Property .
owl:sourceIndividual rdfs:domain owl:NegativePropertyAssertion .
owl:sourceIndividual rdfs:range rdfs:Resource .

owl:targetIndividual rdf:type rdf:Property .
owl:targetIndividual rdfs:domain owl:NegativePropertyAssertion .
owl:targetIndividual rdfs:range rdfs:Resource .

owl:targetValue rdf:type rdf:Property .
owl:targetValue rdfs:domain owl:NegativePropertyAssertion .
owl:targetValue rdfs:range rdfs:Literal .

owl:topDataProperty rdf:type owl:DatatypeProperty .
owl:topDataProperty rdfs:domain owl:Thing .
owl:topDataProperty rdfs:range rdfs:Literal .

owl:topObjectProperty rdf:type rdf:ObjectProperty .
owl:topObjectProperty rdfs:domain owl:Thing .
owl:topObjectProperty rdfs:range owl:Thing .

owl:unionOf rdf:type rdf:Property .
owl:unionOf rdfs:domain rdfs:Class .
owl:unionOf rdfs:range rdf:List .

owl:versionInfo rdf:type owl:AnnotationProperty .
owl:versionInfo rdfs:domain rdfs:Resource .
owl:versionInfo rdfs:range rdfs:Resource .

owl:versionIRI rdf:type owl:OntologyProperty .
owl:versionIRI rdfs:domain owl:Ontology .
owl:versionIRI rdfs:range owl:Ontology .

owl:withRestrictions rdf:type rdf:Property .
owl:withRestrictions rdfs:domain rdfs:Datatype .
owl:withRestrictions rdfs:range rdf:List .