Re: RL/Full testsuite uploaded

On Tue, Jul 14, 2009 at 02:45, Michael Schneider<schneid@fzi.de> wrote:

>>I tried to find these tests using [1], but it wasn't easy. Probably
>>my fault. I tried browsing by species "OWL Full" and by profile "OWL
>>RL", but that didn't work.
>
> Browsing for the "RL" flag won't give you the desired result, since my
> tests generally do not satisfy the syntactic restrictions of the
> OWL 2 RL profile, and therefore haven't been marked by that flag
> (as settle in the past).
>
>>I then tried looking at proposed tests,
>
> My tests aren't marked as "proposed" yet. They are all "New Test"s.

I've updated that status, all of these tests are now Proposed.

I also updated the syntactic information.  All of these tests were not
DL (and hence not EL,QL, or RL), at least because they lacked an
ontology header.  Many of these test would be DL if ontology headers
were added, but because it appears that you designed them unit tests
for the RL rules, I did not add any ontology headers.

--
Mike Smith

Clark & Parsia