Re: RL/Full testsuite uploaded

Thanks!

I tried to find these tests using [1], but it wasn't easy. Probably
my fault. I tried browsing by species "OWL Full" and by profile "OWL
RL", but that didn't work. I then tried looking at proposed tests,
but there are a very large number and I gave up at some point still
without finding the new tests. What am I doing wrong?

Are there many/any tests in the test set that exercise TR1 from
profiles? What I mean is non-entailment tests that satisfy the
conditions of TR1 and for which an RL reasoner using the RDF-based
semantics can therefore safely return "False".

Ian

[1] http://km.aifb.uni-karlsruhe.de/projects/owltests/index.php/
OWL_2_Test_Cases