Re: ACTION-333 Quick Review of Quick Reference Guide

Peter

Thanks for the through review. I have implemented most of your
suggestions. Some of the pending work is listed here

> - Links to NF&R are not very useful in the QRG.  Users of this document
>  will not be interested in why a new feature had been added to OWL 2.
>  Instead they will be interested in what the feature is (and thus the
>  old links from the FS column are useful) and in how to use the feature
>  (and thus the links to the Primer are useful).  I suggest that all
>  links to NF&R be removed.

This is pending WG decision

> There are some awkward sentences in the document.  I haven't changed
> them, but a final pass should be made after the content is fixed.

Will do after this pass

> - The section on Annotations needs work.  Object annotations are on
>  names only, for example.  The full fixing up of this section should be
>  done after some of the above changes are made.

I have added note that an annotated object must be named. Further
revision will be made given additional comments from the WG.

All other comments should have been addressed. Please let me know if
you are happy with the changes.

http://www.w3.org/2007/OWL/wiki/Quick_Reference_Guide

Thanks again for your help

Jie

--
Jie Bao
http://www.cs.rpi.edu/~baojie

Facebook,Twitter,Skype,Msn,LinkedIn - check url above