Re: Invitation for review of POWDER documents (Last Call)

Thanks Ivan and OWL WG members,

This is helpful. No need to apologise for not seeing this earlier. The
relevant section is provided as an informative look ahead rather than
anything that will break POWDER as currently specified. It's good to
have it right.

Stasinos is heading for lamb-roasting and other Orthodox traditions and
so my guess is that this will be looked at fully next week.

Thanks

Phil.

--

Phil Archer
http://philarcher.org/www@20/

i-sieve technologies                |      W3C Mobile Web Initiative
Making Sense of the Buzz            |      www.w3.org/Mobile