Re: reply to a POWDER Group request

I agree with this. I believe that having a citable entry point with
the whole WG as authors/editors was one of the reasons we decided to
make Overview be a (rec track) document rather than a web page.

The alternative is to have random and/or inappropriate citing of OWL
2 documents. No doubt it isn't possible to completely avoid this, but
we can at least try.

Ian