RE: Links to the wiki

Sandro Hawke wrote:

>My publication system issues warnings about them.  Right now,
>we have

[...]

>doc-4
>Non-Deliverable link to wiki:
>http://www.w3.org/2007/OWL/wiki/BrokenOwl1FullFeaturesWithArgumentLists
>Non-Deliverable link to wiki:
>http://www.w3.org/2007/OWL/wiki/MissingOwl1FullAllDifferentSemanticCondi
>tion
>Non-Deliverable link to wiki:
>http://www.w3.org/2007/OWL/wiki/Teleconference.2008.01.23/Minutes
>    ???

Caught! :)

That's the RDF-Based Semantics, all three links are in the (informative)
section that compares the document with OWL 1 Full.

* The first two links point to "unofficial problem descriptions" for two
bugs in OWL 1 Full. I have put these explanations on the Wiki for the
moment. I guess, the least I should do is referring to a concrete history
version in the Wiki, to avoid that the document content gets changed by
someone. But I thought that I can refine the problem descriptions in LC
phase a bit, so I deferred that. An alternative would be to make an attempt
to sketch the problems directly in the section. But at least for the first
link this would be pretty hard, since the problem is not quite easy to
understand.

* The third link points to an older telco, and it seems that the minutes of
our older telcos were on the Wiki (I have several links to telcos, but none
of the others appear in the list). Maybe I should also point to a concrete
version?

Dipl.-Inform. Michael Schneider
Research Scientist, Dept. Information Process Engineering (IPE)
Tel  : +49-721-9654-726
Fax  : +49-721-9654-727
Email: michael.schneider@fzi.de
WWW  : http://www.fzi.de/michael.schneider
Haid-und-Neu-Str. 10-14, D-76131 Karlsruhe
Tel.: +49-721-9654-0, Fax: +49-721-9654-959
Stiftung des bürgerlichen Rechts, Az 14-0563.1, RP Karlsruhe
Prof. Dr. Dr. h.c. Wolffried Stucky, Prof. Dr. Rudi Studer