Re: reply to a POWDER Group request

Hi Michael,

great... your scrutiny is wonderful to have.

As you yourself suggest, I would prefer not to send our comments on
their semantic extension part. The issue is that what they have there,
the style they use (it does sound a bit overcomplicated to me) is in
line with the similar extension they have elsewhere but which is
normative (and not OWL 2 specific). I can understand their desire to
stick as close to that as possible in purely informative section. Ie,
unless we reviewed the normative parts, too, (which I do not believe we
should) we should probably keep away from that part.

I will extend the answer including your additional comments.

Thanks!!

Ivan