Re: Review "Changes Since December" document

On 12 Apr 2009, at 14:55, Peter F. Patel-Schneider wrote:

[snip]

>> Another note on the list of LCC-s which is also publicized by
>> reference:
>> I think we should either make it clear that answers that has been
>> set as
>> chased are considered to be closed by default. At first glance one
>> sees
>> a bunch of ACK_OK-s (with different colours:-) and the other cells
>> which
>> contains the chase times. We should note them as, say, OK BY
>> TIMEOUT or
>> something like that, and document the chasing mail on a different
>> column.
>
> I am unclear as to what extra impact that would have.  The document
> currently is quite clear on the status of most of the LCCs.

I added "TIMEOUT" just to make it clear that we have done everything
that we are going to do in these cases.

> What should
> be done instead, I think, is to chase the few non-responses that
> haven't
> been chased, and then to further work on the non-positive responses,
> namely 21, 34, 45, and 66.

I agree that we should do this as well.

> I believe that 21 is now handled by the recent additions to OWL RL.
> Someone should write a response to Jos saying this.

Done. I don't see any reason to imagine that he won't be satisfied.

> 34 is complicated, but the only negative part of the response is about
> negative property assertions.

I changed this to TIMEOUT -- I believe that this is the most
appropriate status to give to it.

> For 45 see below.
>
> I don't understand the situation with respect to 66.

I am trying to clarify. I hope that the added Conformance comment on
datatypes in DL documents will satisfy the commenter(s).

>> I still saw one non-accepted entry there (45), what happened with
>> that
>> one? I think we did tell Marko that this is should be a member
>> submission because is out of scope, I think that the table entry
>> should
>> be slightly different, too.
>
> Well, this one is non-positive, and there was supposed to be a
> concerted
> effort to contact the requestor and find out how to best handle his
> concerns.  As far as I can tell, all that has happened is that an
> email
> was send to him.

Alan followed up with Marco but didn't get a reply. I therefore
changed it to TIMEOUT.

Ian