RE: Agenda TC 08/04/2009

Can we please defer this proposal to one of our next TCs? The new POWDER LCs
have just been published, so there should be plenty of time to review them.
I currently have no time to look at Ivan's mail, because there is not plenty
of time for /our own/ documents to finalize the internal review process.

Dipl.-Inform. Michael Schneider
Research Scientist, Dept. Information Process Engineering (IPE)
Tel  : +49-721-9654-726
Fax  : +49-721-9654-727
Email: michael.schneider@fzi.de
WWW  : http://www.fzi.de/michael.schneider
Haid-und-Neu-Str. 10-14, D-76131 Karlsruhe
Tel.: +49-721-9654-0, Fax: +49-721-9654-959
Stiftung des bürgerlichen Rechts, Az 14-0563.1, RP Karlsruhe
Prof. Dr. Dr. h.c. Wolffried Stucky, Prof. Dr. Rudi Studer