Re: Use of owl:versionInfo to record ontology version IRI in RDF

We need to make a rapid decision about this one way or the other.

As I understand it, both Uli and Alan think that we should introduce
a new ontology annotation property, but Michael thinks that we don't
need to do anything.

Anyone else have anything to say?

Ian