RE: RDF-Based Semantics and n-ary dataranges

Yes, I think you are right! In general, a conformant OWL 2 XX entailment
checker is only forced to produce the correct set of entailments for a
conformant OWL 2 XX document. For non-conformant documents, I think the
situation is that it may well decide to accept them, either, and produce
whatever result it likes.

>Cheers,
>Bijan.

Dipl.-Inform. Michael Schneider
Research Scientist, Dept. Information Process Engineering (IPE)
Tel  : +49-721-9654-726
Fax  : +49-721-9654-727
Email: michael.schneider@fzi.de
WWW  : http://www.fzi.de/michael.schneider
Haid-und-Neu-Str. 10-14, D-76131 Karlsruhe
Tel.: +49-721-9654-0, Fax: +49-721-9654-959
Stiftung des bürgerlichen Rechts, Az 14-0563.1, RP Karlsruhe
Prof. Dr. Dr. h.c. Wolffried Stucky, Prof. Dr. Rudi Studer