Re: Anonymous individuals and profiles

Sort of... withdrawn:-)

Having discussed with Ian, too, he made me realized that the OWL RL rule
set can be (and will be) applied on a larger set of graphs, and this
affects the completeness criteria only. If that restriction is required
for the completeness then, well, let it be:-) It will not affect the way
rules will be used I guess.

ivan

Home: http://www.w3.org/People/Ivan/