Re: List of Contributors

On 24 Nov 2008, at 17:19, Michael Schneider wrote:

> Hi!
>
> Just a reminder: Since the last round of publication, most of our
> documents
> contain the following text:
>
>     Contributors:
>       [...]
>       Note: The complete list of contributors is being compiled
>       and will be included in the next draft.
>
> The next working draft of most documents is scheduled for next
> Monday. So
> there should perhaps be some discussion about this point on our
> next telco?

Oy! Let's not do that :)

I suggest that the chairs work that up and if someone feels that
there is an issue they should raise it directly. If the chairs have
an in principle issue, then can raise that with the group.

I also suggest that each document have an acknowledgments section,
which is somewhat traditional. AFAICT, usually the working group has
an ack as well as each person who made at least one comment that
changed a draft.