Re: Updated Conformance and Test Cases

Some comments on conformance:

I wonder whether there should be a more specific pointer to the
restrictions mentioned in the syntactic conformance, i.e. rather than
just pointing to the syntax document, pointing to
http://www.w3.org/TR/owl2-syntax/#Global_Restrictions_on_Axioms

A nit on the must accept/generate RDF/XML. Because of the syntactic
restrictions in RDF/XML that prevent serialization of all RDF, for
some OWL 2 Full document one MUST do something that isn't possible. I
suggest a footnote saying something about this. An alternative would
be to specify that NTRIPLES must be acceptable as well.

"with respect to a datatype map" -> "with respect to its datatype map"
(i.e. the datatype map that the entailment checker supports, as
described in subsequent lines).

"for example, very large integers". Do we not need a summary of what
minimal conformance for literals are?

"must return Error if an input document uses datatypes that are not
supported by its datatype map or literals that it does not support
(for example, very large integers); and"
I wonder whether the appropriate response here is Unknown rather than
Error. It seems rather like not having enough resources to evaluate
the check.

"The properties of OWL 2 Full, DL, EL and QL entailment checkers mean
that query answering should be both sound and complete. In the case of
OWL RL, query answering should be sound, and will also be complete if
both the ontology and the query satisfy the constraints described in
Theorem 1."
Should the "will also be complete" read "should also be complete"?

-Alan