Trying to understand the GRDDL Problem

From: Michael Schneider <schneid@fzi.de>
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2008 11:11:45 +0100
To: "Bijan Parsia" <bparsia@cs.man.ac.uk>
Cc: "W3C OWL Working Group" <public-owl-wg@w3.org>
Hi Bijan!

After heaving read the F2F4 minutes, I found that I am still not sure
whether I understand what your concerns are with GRDDL in OWL/XML
(ISSUE-97). I thought in the meeting that this must have to do with the
danger of "standardizing a broken implementation", but that's just my
speculation. Can you please summarize in a few sentences what the problem
is? Or provide a pointer to some earlier mail from which your position
becomes clear?

Thanks,
Michael

--
Dipl.-Inform. Michael Schneider
Tel  : +49-721-9654-726

Haid-und-Neu-Str. 10-14, D-76131 Karlsruhe
Tel.: +49-721-9654-0, Fax: +49-721-9654-959
Stiftung des bürgerlichen Rechts
Az: 14-0563.1 Regierungspräsidium Karlsruhe