Re: RDF features in OWL 2

Before we had rdf importing, if we were to allow the rdf vocabulary we
might have thought it necessary to decide what sort of properties the
various rdf properties were. We could now, instead, simply allow their
use in owl:imported rdf documents as long as the importing document
declares their type.

That annotations are on "URI"s also makes the question of what type
they are less acute - the annotations will be valid regardless of how
they are typed.

A specific example might be the use of some of rdf reification
vocabulary in a certain ontology by declaring rdf:subject, object, and
predicate to be object properties.

-Alan