Re: F2F resolutions and document changes

Christine,

I have very small comments only, all editorial

- 2.2.2: although the formal spec makes it clear that the, say,
MinCardinality construct in the functional spec encompasses both the new
usage and the OWL 1 restrictions (ClassExpression being optional) it may
be good to emphasize that for OWL 1 readers. This is all the more
important because in the RDF mapping there is actually a fork, and the
cardinality with an explicit class is mapped on a different term than
the one without... Is there an example in the Use Cases that could be
added that does _not_ use a class? That could be added, for example.

- 2.2.5: I wonder whether it is possible to give a short (though not
necessarily complete) description of the global restrictions on how to
use property chains. The current text refers to the syntax document
which is, well, not really easy to read and certainly on the level of
the readers of this document....

- 2.2.6: AFAIK, and the functional syntax seems to say that, a key can
be both a datatype and an object property. However, the text suggests
otherwise: "However, keys, aka inverse functional datatype properties"
which might lead to the user that only datatype properties can be used
in this position.

I also wonder whether it is possible to find an example where more than
one properties appear in the HasKey clause. The fact that one can define
an instance through the combination of properties is very powerful and
would deserve more emphasis there...

- 2.3.1: I think it is worth emphasizing that we also have owl:real as a
special datatype, as well as rdf:text. The current text suggests that we
use 'most XML Schema datatypes' which suggests that we use a subset of
those. Which is true but we also have some others...

- 2.3.2: just flagging this; afaik, we do not have a decision on the
inclusion of n-ary datatypes yet...

- 2.5.1: it might be good to have examples for the (new) possibilities
of defining ranges and domains for annotations and defining sub
properties for annotations. I am not sure any of the use cases have
that, though...

- It may be worth adding the top and bottom object properties to
features. Boris had some great example for the type of expression one
might have with those around.

I hope this helps!

Thanks a lot

Ivan