Re: Anonymous individuals (again!)

Hi Boris,

Boris Motik wrote:
> Hello,
>
> The general approach to handling anonymous individuals is that you should roll them up into a concept. Now, according to the
> restrictions in the Syntax document, you might need inverse roles for that; OWL 2 EL doesn't have inverses, so there you go.

I am not sure I understand. I had assumed that anonymous individuals can easily
be dealt with using the universal role and existential restrictions, both of which
are present in OWL 2 EL. Can you explain what you mean with "rolling up"?

thanks,
		Carsten

--
*  Carsten Lutz, FB Mathematik und Informatik, Universitaet Bremen   *
* Office phone:++49 421 21864431 mailto:clu@informatik.uni-bremen.de *