Re: Features and MotivationsFromLiterature (was Re: less technical documents)

Vipul

it might be more efficient if people wanting to do some work on the
'less technical documents' chatted earlier so that we could present a
more coherent suggestion to the group as to what we might do. That feels
to me like a better use of the fifteen minutes of telecon time
allocated, than to have a more open ended discussion about quite what to do.

I wonder if you, or anyone else, would be available half an hour before
the telecon; if so, I hope we could just use the WG telecon facilities,
but start early, and have maybe twenty mins discussion, and then a short
break before the WG meeting.

(Sandro would Zakim be available?)

Jeremy