Re: managing the documents as wiki pages

Nice! - pity we will have change it back into html at the end.

I had the same question as Peter w.r.t. the title and subtitle -- as
well as the layout not looking right, the section numbers end up
being a bit strange when you do it this way (everything is 1.x).

Thanks,
Ian